- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 118 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 118 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 133 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 146 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 147 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 153 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 154 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 167 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 176 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 181 days ago
What happens when you give 100 Phone Booths to 100 Artists?
If you’re a resident of São Paulo, Brazil; you’re in luck as Vivo, a telecommunications firm, sponsored a hundred artists to transform 100 phone booths into art-pieces. The artists were given a free hand to transform the booths into anything imaginable as long as these booths remain functional. The whole campaign was called Call Parade and you can see all 100 designs here.