- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 145 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 145 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 161 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 174 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 175 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 181 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 182 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 195 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 203 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 208 days ago
Driving in Los Angeles, CA in 1940s – A Rare Video
You no longer have to wonder what it might looked like driving through the streets of LA back in 1940s after watching this video. Some of you (old enough) might recognize few buildings and patterns even now. Whosoever digitized this video did a good job as there’s no shakiness or blurriness and the clip looks like being captured today but without colors. The following two pictures show the tunnel that remained the same but the surroundings changed with time. I’m sure the locals of LA can identify several such spots.
You can sit back, relax and watch this video and see if it reminds you of something familiar.