- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 121 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 121 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 136 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 150 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 151 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 157 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 158 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 170 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 179 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 184 days ago
Waterfall Mountain Hotel in Chile
Go back to nature is the word today and what better way there is to do that if you’re living under a waterfall. The Montana Magica Lodge Hotel located at Huilo Huilo nature reserve in Chile offers one such experience. The hotel is designed in a shape of volcanic mountain with comfortable rooms inside. Clean, fresh water erupts instead of lava from top and flows over the windows of the hotel.
The food is delicious and the view of the nature is gorgeous from these close-to-nature rooms. Guests can also appreciate the beauty of the surrounding forest while living in Huilo Huilo natural reserves. The hotel features playroom for children, mini gold, restaurant, reading room and a bar.
Checkout time is 11:00 am local, for more information visit huilohuilo.