- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 146 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 146 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 161 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 174 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 175 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 181 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 183 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 195 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 204 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 209 days ago
World Largest Clowns Collection turned into Clownmuseum
Ortrud Kastaun, a 61 years old lady has been collecting clowns for past 15 years. She has collected 2,053 various clown related stuff which forced her to shift to a bigger apartment in Essex, Germany to preserve all the compilation. The idea became bigger and bigger and ultimately turned into a home museum of clowns.
When she started collecting clowns she was suffering from alcoholic addiction. So, an idea clicked her mind to collect the clowns as a hobby during therapy that turns out to be a life saver for her. According to her: “I remember being in therapy one day putting a jigsaw together. The image was of a clown in a jack-in-the-box. Something just clicked. From that day on I began collecting clowns.” In the beginning, her friend faced many obstacles to collect the finest collection of clowns but now its clown collection has been counted as hallmark of her life.
She believes that clowns are Positive Characters and doesn’t find them scary. Clowns also work as a cure for Ortrud to get rid of alcoholism as it diverts the mind towards an amusing task. The museum is open for everyone to visit it. You can find more images here.