- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 120 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 120 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 135 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 148 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 149 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 155 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 157 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 169 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 178 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 183 days ago
From Living Python to Leather Handbags – The Process in Pictures
It’s parable to kill elephants for teeth and polar bear for fur.
Before you proceed with reading this article, keep in mind that Python is a non-venomous snake. Though python is among the largest snakes of the world, yet they don’t attack humans unless they are provoked but sadly these are the most hunted snakes species. The reason: ‘python leather handbags‘. These pythons bags get sold for a fortune, ranging from $300 to $3500. It’s the demand of the end users that is, indirectly, responsible for the number of pythons killed each year. Below is the pictorial process that shows how brutal the man can be!
The writer would not mind killing the snakes if the natives are starving to death and there’s no other option but to eat snake-flesh, but we certainly do not support such a violent act just to get the leather out of them.