- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 146 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 146 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 161 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 174 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 175 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 181 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 183 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 195 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 204 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 209 days ago
Modern Beijing: Wangjing SOHO by Zaha Hadid
These structures are part of the “Wangjing Soho” project currently underway in Beijing, China. London based architecture company “Zaha Hadid Architects” are behind this project that is part of the ”SOHO China” development works. “Wangjing Soho” gives the impression of three tall pebbles or dispersed rocks with a futuristic architectural structure to be made in a premium residential area. The tallest of the three towers will be 200 meter high while the other two would comparatively smaller.
Wangjing Soho building complex are being made in a premium estate between capital airport and urban center. It’s going to represent innovation is architecture and provide a modern look to the large industrial city. Occupying the total area of 115,392 square meters, it provides a healthy environment to employers since 50,000 square meters of this area is devoted to the supportive landscape and urban garden-style offices.