- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 147 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 147 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 162 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 175 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 176 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 182 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 184 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 196 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 205 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 210 days ago
Spot Out Ferrari’s Innovation: Inside Preview
Technology is evolving at a fast pace to drive man’s emotions to strive for more agronomic design and comfort. That’s why a “World Design Contest” has been organized in the Maranello, Italy in July, 2011 to exhibit the prototype of V8 engine production line.
Ferrari V8 engines used for FXX Enzo cars which built on a single crankshaft to deliver more acceleration and balance during the drive. Ferrari Enzo FXX is a non-street legal version whose test drive facility provide to limited credible clients. The Enzo FXX costs around $1.8 million and around 3 to 6 units produced every year.
The company provides the full renovation and restoration facilities in the Classiche garage where the vintage cars transform into modern one’s. The re-manufactured parts of cars stack with proper Ferrari seal that depicts each replaced part belongs to Ferrari factory.