- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 122 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 122 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 137 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 150 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 151 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 157 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 159 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 171 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 180 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 185 days ago
Floating Tropical Island Paradise on a 90m Yatch
In this age of modern technology, people are getting more focused into creating a natural looking environment, both on land and oceans. The mystical beauty of tropical lands with evergreen plantation and natural ponds is one of the more fascinating spot for vacations. The Yatch Island Design has come up with their new creating, the “Tropical Island Paradise” that will be on the oceans with breathtaking designs and natural environment.
The company has already completed a luxury yatch named “Streets of Manaco” that is 90m long and runs at a top speed of 15 knots. The yatch comes with 4 private suites, outdoor dining, private spa, bar area, waterfall from a volcano and a giant swimming pool surrounded by the ocean. A helicopter landing pad is also included as well as a recreational area beneath the pool.