- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 145 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 145 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 160 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 173 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 174 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 180 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 182 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 194 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 203 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 208 days ago
Abandoned Nuclear Plant transfromed into Amusement Park
Few days back, Germany announced that it will put an end to the use of nuclear energy by year 2022 to promote renewable energy and protect environment. We here present a perfect use of those nuclear plants once they go off; A nuclear power plant that never started functionality was closed and later on changed to an amusement park.
The construction of plant started in 1972 but it remained under constant opposition from the public. After a long conflict the government decided to close the plant before it was completed.
After decades, the Wunderland nuclear plant had been converted into a park that provides entertainment to average 600,000 visitors a year. Activities include high flying swing, a carousel and any other that you find in an amusement park.