- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 145 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 145 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 160 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 173 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 174 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 180 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 182 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 194 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 203 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 208 days ago
Behold: The Dolphin Boat
Just like a real dolphin; this motorboat that can travel on the water surface as well as below water surface and can dive, jump and spin over 360 degrees. Say hello to Seabreacher, a dolphin like boat built by a Californian based company; Innespace Productions. Price tag ranges from US $ 65,000 to US $ 85000 starting from standard model to an advanced performance, highly customized variant.
It comes with Rotax 1500 cc 4 stroke engines in 175 hp and 155 hp standard variants and 215 hp supercharge variant. This water-proof boat is 16 ft in length and 3 ft wide and weighs nearly 566 kg with 14 gallons fuel storage capacity. Additional features include the on-board communication system, snorkel mounted video camera and dash mounted display. Maximum surface speed is 50 mph, while submerged speed an go up to 20mph. It can dive up to 5 feet for brief durations, can leap 12 feet in air while jumping and rolling 360 degrees. For more information about this boat, check the official FAQs.