- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 122 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 122 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 137 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 150 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 151 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 157 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 159 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 171 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 180 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 185 days ago
Kepler-11, The New Solar System Has Been Discovered
Discoveries are continuously on their ways to divulge the hidden secrets of the universe which are out of sight. Question about the endless and mysterious Universe always puzzles your mind, is there anything beyond our solar system like it? Recently a discovery about the new solar system is a vital part of debate for the astronomers. As it is speckled by orbiting space telescope “Kepler” that’s why some members of NASA and other astronomers have given the name Kepler-11 to the newly exposed solar system.
In Kepler-11 expanses of all known six planets are very close to each other in the space and are circling around their star. According to our solar system the distance can be visualized as that of between the Mercury and Venus. Star of this newly discovered solar system looks like a giant fire ball and doesn’t differ a lot from our sun.
One of the most striking features about the Kepler-11 system is how close the orbits of the planets are to one another.