- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 146 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 146 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 161 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 174 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 175 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 181 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 183 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 195 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 204 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 209 days ago
Hiroshima, 64 Years After The Atomic Bomb Was Dropped
Hiroshima; “Atomic Blast” is the first thing that comes in mind whenever one hears about this city of Japan. It was a fine morning and 8:15 am on August 6, 1945, when an American bomber aircraft B-29, the “Enola Gay” dropped an atomic bomb codenamed “Little Boy” on her. More than eighty thousand people were wiped out as a result of this nuclear strike but the story doesn’t ends here; the Radioactive Hazards of the bomb remains to the present day making a total death toll to well over one hundred thousands.
August 6, 1945 8:20 am
To America’s Nuclear Fantasy: What did he do?
For Images you don’t wanna see, visit: Source
65 Years Later
Neat and clean, hi-tech buildings and attractive roads, Hiroshima is now a gorgeous city full of colors and life. Seeing the city in the present day, one cannot imagine that it’s the same place that was almost wiped out of the surface half a century ago. Today, Hiroshima welcomes you all with its colors, beauty and culture.
Beautiful women of Hiroshima by Kanaka Menehune
The Peace Park, Hiroshima, 2007, by Luca Faedo
A calm night in Hiroshima by dxertetsu
Let’s all try to make this world, a Better Place to Live