- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 147 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 147 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 162 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 175 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 176 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 182 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 184 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 196 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 205 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 210 days ago
Eyjafjallajokull (Volcano) Blowing Smoke Ring
Eyjafjallajokull Volcano in Iceland: On May 1, 2010 a geologist Joseph Licciardi captured the Eyjafjallajokull volcano emitting beautiful ring of smoke. The ring lasted for about 5 minutes in atmosphere before disappearing. Joseph Licciardi reports that there is only one ring, this one, emitted by the volcano during the whole eruption period indicating that this is a rare event.
Luckily there were other people too who took pictures of this phenomenon, Volcano Photographers Steve and Donna O’Meara were one of them. The took stunning photographs as well as the video of the smoke ring.