- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 145 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 145 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 160 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 173 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 174 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 180 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 182 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 194 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 203 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 208 days ago
Underwater Museum in Mexico
When you visit Mexico the first thing that comes into mind is beach and football, but a few people know about the underwater museum project, in the Caribbean Sea. The museum is 400ft below sea level near the Mexican city, Cancun (one of the best tourist places in world). The museum, which will have the capacity to entertain 750,000 tourists yearly, is still under construction and will open to public in 2011.
The sculptures are made using neutral PH material to keep them Sea-Environment friendly and that they wouldn’t cause any damage to aquatic creatures. As we speak, there are already some sculptures placed in the museum.
If you are interested in topical vacations in Mexico you may consider fractional ownership in Cabo San Lucas real estate
Images from News.com.au