- Spectacular Above the Clouds ScenesPosted 146 days ago
- 10 amazing examples of Hyper-realistic hand artPosted 146 days ago
- Chewing gum art by Ben Wilson in streets of LondonPosted 161 days ago
- Simple yet stunning wall mounted Lithe ClockPosted 174 days ago
- Colossal Snow Art by Simon BeckPosted 175 days ago
- 300 illuminated boats creates colorful spectrumPosted 181 days ago
- Famous Pictures recreated with LEGOSPosted 182 days ago
- 10 Images You Won’t Believe Are taken from a Smartphone CameraPosted 195 days ago
- Because Confession at Church is too MainstreamPosted 204 days ago
- Rural Chinese Families Photographed With ‘Everything’ They OwnPosted 209 days ago
Natural Sun Firefall
This is not Lava! It is the reflection of the sun. This was an amazing spectacle to witness. Happening only two weeks out of the year, the setting sun falls behind the vertical face of El Capitan, selectively lighting this waterfall with its orange sunset light.
Gradually growing in intensity and color for the last 5 minutes or so, it was like seeing a narrow strip of lava flowing down the face of El Capitan.